M/E Insider: New Office for Interface; New Business Unit for CECO
• Interface Engineering , based in Portland, Ore., has opened its fifth office, in San Francisco. Hormoz Janssens, P.E. and Joel Cruz, P.E. will serve as principals.
• CECO Environmental has formed a new business unit that specializes in raising efficiency, eliminating energy waste and reducing operating costs for industrial plant ventilation systems.Headed by Gerry Lanham, P.E. , the new CECO Energy Management Team (CEMT) focuses on eliminating energy waste with both new and existing ventilation systems.
• Spectrum Engineers, Inc. has hired two new engineers. Thomas C. Montgomery, P.E. , has joined the firm as a principal electrical engineer and possesses more than 35 years of progressive responsibilities in engineering, manufacturing, construction and program management. J. David Lehman, P.E., C.I.P.E., Ph.D., M.Div. , has more than 21 years of design experience and joins as an associate mechanical engineer.
• BCA Consulting & Design Engineers , Orlando, Fla., was selected to provide continuing contract mechanical and electrical engineering services for the City of Daytona Beach, Fla., according to BCA founder and principal Brian S. Cumming, P.E.
• Yudelson Assocs. , a relatively new green building consulting firm, announced that it has launched a new web site, www.greenbuildconsult.com . “The site contains the usual information about the company, its people and its services,” said founder Jerry Yudelson, P.E., LEED AP , “but also a blog that is innovative for most building industry service web sites.”
|Search the online Automation Integrator Guide|
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.