Motion module for profile programming
The QD77MS by Mitsubishi Electric is compatible with multiple controllers and drives and can simplify programming complex motion profiles to reduce engineering costs.
Mitsubishi Electric’s QD77MS simplifies programming of complex motion profiles, reduces engineering costs and minimizes learning curves.
Users with minimal programming experience in creating motion profiles can do so intuitively, thanks to the motion controller’s position table and mechanical editor system. The QD77MS also supports advanced motion functions such as cam profiles and registration, speed, position and torque control.
Available with 2-, 4- or 16 input/output axes, the QD77MS Simple Motion Module uses the iQ automation and control platform. The iQ Platform combines all aspects of control. These include PLC, motion, CNC, HMI, robotics and communications in a compact, rack-based configuration.
Other advantages of the QD77MS Simple Motion Module include:
- Programming and set up of both PLC and motion control using a single software program -- GXWorks 2.
- Controller compatibility, assuring smooth migration to improved technology platforms using tools that offer motion project diversion and project recycling capability.
- Drive compatibility, allowing use of either existing or newer technology servo amplifiers for actuation control.
- A high-speed 300 Mbps communication network that improves system response and data capacity, and provides full insight into the control dynamics. Metrics such as power consumption can also be measured over this network.
- A function block library on the 2-, 4- and 16-axes modules. With the connectable servo drives, users can reduce total energy consumption.
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc.
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Digital Reports
- Global SI Database
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Survey Prize Winners
- CFE Edu