Motor feedback system
The F14 Motor Feedback System by A.C.E. and Hengstler is designed to allow easy mounting with high tolerance to motor shaft movement.
Automated Control Engineering (A.C.E) and Hengstler's F14 Motor Feedback System offers compact package dimensions and a pluggable pin header. A compliant tether allows easy mounting with high tolerance to motor shaft movement and 30 degrees of adjustment to align the signal outputs to the shaft position.
An optical configuration allows for generous internal component clearance eliminating potential damage at high ambient operating temperatures. High temperature rated grease is standard for extended bearing life.
The use of optically-generated signals for brushless DC (BLDC) servo control provides higher accuracy and reliability by eliminating the hysteresis found in competitive units with hall effect sensors, ensuring maximum performance and reliability of the servo system.
Features of the F14 include:
- Compact hollowshaft motor encoder, ideal for BLDC, DC-Servo and Stepper feedback
- Incremental & commutation
- Phased Array Technology
- Up to 5 000 ppr
- Frequency response to 500 kHz
- Operating temperature up to 120°C
- Through hollow shaft up to diameter 8 mm
- Stator coupling
- External diameter 40 mm
- Cable plug-in radial/axial
Automated Control Engineering (A.C.E.)
- Edited by Chris Vavra, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com