New handheld communicator for HART field devices
Yokogawa releases new FieldMate handheld communicator to configure, poll, and trim field instruments and control devices.
Yokogawa Corporation of America has released its new YHC5150X FieldMate Handheld Communicator, a simple, user friendly HART communicator that allows all HART field devices to be configured, polled, and trimmed utilizing a Microsoft Windows embedded CETM-based system for faster processing and greater storage capacity.
The YHC5150X is a full-function, DD Direct, HART communicator supporting universal, common practice and device specific commands for commissioning, configuration, and maintenance operations. Features include:
• Reads manufacturers’ DDs in their native format without the need for translations
• HART-compliant modem communicates with any registered or unregistered HART device
• Features an ergonomic, handheld design
• Enhanced 4.3 in. diagonal anti-glare touchscreen with color graphic display (no stylus required)
• Full QWERTY keyboard for commissioning new transmitters
• On-demand help menus and teachable device-specific short cuts
• Long-lasting battery capacity
• Manage device information through PC connection, and
• Integrated multi-language support.
The YHC5150X is complementary to Yokogawa’s existing portfolio of process instrumentation, such as the EJX/EJA pressure transmitters, vortex/magnetic/Coriolis flowmeters, and analytical products. Standard accessories provided with the YHC5150X include a docking station with universal power adapter, HART test lead kit, 250 ohm resistor, rechargeable battery, USB cable, soft case, hand strap, SD card, and software.
Edited by Peter Welander, email@example.com