New product: Power over Ethernet (PoE) industrial Ethernet switches
Aaxeon Lanolinx industrial Ethernet switches have redundant an injector function, 12 V dc to 48 V dc input, and more.
Brea, CA – Aaxeon Lanolinx industrial Ethernet switches with Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector function have DIN-rail mounting ability, metal housing, redundant 12 V dc to 48 V dc input, and relay for local alarm. LNP-500A is a 5 port Industrial Ethernet switch with 4 PoE ports.
Aaxeon Lanolinx industrial Ethernet switches with Power over Ethernet (PoE) have an injector function.
It also is available in an extended operating temperature version (LNP-500A-T), which can operate between -40 °C and 80 °C (-40 °F and 176 °F).
Standard features include the following.
• RJ-45 port supports auto MDI/MDI-X function;
• Embedded 4-port PoE injector function;
• Store-and-forward switching architecture;
• 1.0 Gbps backplane (switching fabric);
• 448 kbits memory buffer;
• 2K MAC address table;
• Provides EFT protection 3,000 V dc for power line;
• Supports 6,000 V dc Ethernet ESD protection;
• IP30 rugged aluminum case design;
• DIN-rail and wall mount design; and
• 5-year warranty
Aaxeon is a developer and supplier of device networking and industrial communication products, addressing the “rapidly growing markets of M2M (machine-to-machine) and industrial Ethernet.
– Edited by Mark T. Hoske , editor in chief
Control Engineering System Integration eNewsletter
Register here and scroll down to select your choice of eNewsletters free .