Zilliant Margin Maximizer v7.0 software optimizes price-setting
B2B manufacturers can set sensitivity-based prices that maximize margins without putting sales volumes at risk using the Zilliant Margin Maximizer, v7.0. See photos, chart.
Formerly branded ZPPS Price Optimization, MarginMaximizer now includes significant innovations in pricing science andthe user interface, while incorporating best-practices gleaned fromover 30 initiatives with leading B2B companies. Furthermore, inaddition to being available as an on-premises software solution, MarginMaximizer v7.0 is also offered as a subscription-based service. Throughthis beneficial subscription service, customers can "pay-as-they-go",avoid capital investments in hardware and software, minimize internalIT effort, and be up-and-running in a matter of weeks.
Zilliant, the leading provider of price optimization and margin management solutions for B2B manufacturers, distributors, high-tech, and industrial service companies, today announced the availability of its Margin Maximizer v7.0 software for optimized price-setting.
Formerly branded ZPPS Price Optimization, Margin Maximizer automatically sets truly-optimized prices for lists, matrices, and negotiation that minimize over-discounting, reduce negotiation guesswork, and dramatically improve operating margins. Margin Maximizer's unique ability to calculate price sensitivities using readily available transaction data delivers improved business results without putting sales volumes at risk. This latest version includes significant innovations in pricing science and the user interface, while incorporating best-practices gleaned from over 30 initiatives with leading B2B companies, Zilliant says.
Margin Maximizer v7.0 is available as an on-premises software and as a subscription-based service. With subscription service, customers can "pay-as-they-go," avoid capital investments in hardware and software, minimize internal IT effort, and be up-and-running in a matter of weeks, Zilliant says.
Key capabilities and features include:
• Precision Price Segmentation. Identifies, with scientific accuracy, the specific combinations of Product, Customer and Order characteristics that elicit differential price response in the marketplace.
• Automatic Price Sensitivity Calculation. The only pricing solution on the market that can automatically calculate deal-level price sensitivities in a B2B environment, using readily available, win-only transaction data.
• Price List and Price Matrix Optimization. A proven, scientific approach for optimizing line-item prices on multiple price lists and/or cell-level prices on multi-dimensional price matrices.
• Negotiated Price Optimization. Provides optimized, deal-specific price recommendations that reduce over-discounting and unnecessary margin-erosion in negotiated transactions and long-term agreements.
• Optimization Impact Dashboard. Provides deep visibility into the impacts of the optimized prices on margin and revenue performance, while monitoring compliance to negotiation guidelines in the field.
• Strategy Management. Enables users to establish different margin andrevenue objectives across categories, products, and geographies,ensuring that prices are always aligned to corporate objectives.
• Interactive Price Review. Makes it easy for busy pricing teams to get a "big picture" understanding of the recommended price changes across broad product portfolios, quickly and easily dive into important details, and adjust the recommended prices as desired.
" In a challenging economic climate , companies simply can't afford to over-discount or leave money on the table through inaccurate pricing," said Tim Hamilton, SVP sales and marketing, Zilliant. "By setting optimal, sensitivity-based prices for every line-item on every order, Margin Maximizer has had a tremendous impact on the financial performance of many leading B2B companies over the last year."
Zilliant says it helps companies increase profits by tens of millions of dollars. Headquartered in Austin, TX, Zilliant is a privately held company. Investors include Austin Ventures, Cardinal Ventures, Panorama Capital, and Trellis Partners. www.zilliant.com/price_optimization/zilliant_margin_maximizer.html
Also see from MBT:
- Edited by Mark T. Hoske, electronic products editor, Manufacturing Business Technology , MBT www.mbtmag.com
|Search the online Automation Integrator Guide|
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.