Redesigned flammable safety cabinets
Redesigned flammable safety cabinets from Lyon Workspace Products.
Lyon Workspace Products introduces newly redesigned flammable safety cabinets. Store flammable liquids safely and protect employees as well as your valuable property. Cabinets are available with manual or self-closing doors.
• All steel parts are manufactured from cold rolled steel.
• Flush-mounted paddle handle design allows easy fingertip operation and features a double key set and can be padlocked
• All cabinets meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA standards
• Fully welded construction with 18-gauge double wall construction with 1.5-in. insulating airspace
• Fail-safe closing mechanism uses a three-point stainless steel bullet latching system
• Self-closing doors – Latch holds door open when in use and will release to close door automatically when temperatures reach 165 F
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.