Robotics group names 2015 board of directors
The Robotic Industries Association (RIA) announced its board of directors for 2015 along with its executive committee during the A3 Business Forum in Orlando, Fla.
The 2015 RIA Board of Directors election results were announced during the A3 Business Forum in Orlando, Fla. Winners of the election include:
- Supplier Category - John Clark, Epson America; Tim DeRosset, Yaskawa Motoman; Joe Gemma, KUKA Robotics; and Scott Eckert, Rethink Robotics.
- Integrator Category - Chuck Keibler, Genesis Systems Group; Scot Lindemann, JR Automation; Pete Squires, Schneider Packaging Equipment; and Earl Wohlrab, Itelligrated Systems.
- User Category - Dana Komin, General Motors; Mark Lewandowski, Procter & Gamble; and John Dulchinos, Jabil.
- Researchers - Steve Rock, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
The RIA Board Executive Committee in 2015 includes:
- Chair Stu Shepherd, KUKA Robotics
- Past Chair Catherine Morris, ATI Industrial Automation
- First Vice Chair Mike Jacobs, Applied Manufacturing Technologies
- Second Vice Chair Mick Estes, FANUC America
- Secretary Curtis Richardson, Spirit Aerosystems
- RIA President Jeff Burnstein.
The remaining board members for 2015 include John Bubnikovich, ABB; Henrik Christensen, Georgia Institute of Technology; and Dean Elkins, Yaskawa Motoman.
Robotic Industries Association (RIA)
- Edited by CFE Media. See more Control Engineering robotics stories.