SCADA software designed for deployment anywhere
InduSoft releases Web Studio v7.1
InduSoft, an independent SCADA provider, has announced the release of InduSoft Web Studio v7.1, the latest version of its flagship software. This newest version offers enhanced interface capabilities for use on a variety of smart phones and tablets, as well as revision control and intuitive project management.
The new release provides an enhanced studio mobile access (SMA) client that works with any HTML.5 web browser to display alarms, trends, and critical tag values. It also adds easy-to-use widgets (gages, switches, and text boxes) to monitor and interact with process values (tags) on any current browser, including those found on iPad, iPhone (iOS Safari), plus Android phones and tablets.
Alarms and other information can be sent via multi-media formats, such as a PDF, to an email account, a printer or a smartphone in real time, or as historical data. InduSoft v7.1 connects to any SQL database including but not limited to MS SQL, MySQL, Sybase, Oracle, MS Access, and ERP/MES systems such as SAP. It also easily connects to Excel and other popular PC-based programs. InduSoft v7.1 provides a built-in interface for display of trends, alarms/events, grids and other objects without requiring SQL programming.
The InduSoft Collaboration Tool and Application Lifecycle Management option is available for an additional license. It enables users to compare any configuration file, as well as merge changes from multiple developers. This option also offers support for source control, and interaction via Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server for lifecycle management.
InduSoft Web Studio v7.1 also provides the following features:
• Over 240 built-in drivers to allow plug-and-play 2-way communication with most PLCs, temperature controllers, motion controllers, and bar code/2D/RFID readers. Toolkits can help users build their own drivers for other devices.
• FDA traceability with built-in functionality to create 21 CFR part 11 compliant projects with e-signatures.
• Graphics and design tools that can be combined with built-in objects to create any functionality required. A library of objects supports project creation with a consistent look and feel.
• An optimized trend history module designed to load up to millions of values from SQL relational databases, with built-in data decimation in trend control.
• Tools to provide quick creation of and access to statistical process control (SPC) values without programming.
• Multi-Language support including English, Portuguese, German, and French.
• The ability to take an application created for Windows CE and deploy it on any supported Microsoft operating system including Embedded, Windows 7 (and soon Windows 8), and Server editions.
Edited by Peter Welander, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Digital Reports
- Global SI Database
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Survey Prize Winners
- CFE Edu