Seven system integration firms join CSIA
Seven system integration firms from five continents joined the organization while three companies were named partners and three more companies were recertified by the CSIA.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced seven control system integration firms recently joined the association. They are:
- Automatik Control Industrial, S.A. DE C.V., Cuauhtémoc, Federal District, Mexico
- Automation Management Solutions, Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
- Ingenieria Automatizacion Control Y Communicaciones S.A. de C.V., Puebla, Puebla, Mexico
- Integrated Process Solutions Inc., Fosston, Minn., U.S.
- Parasyn, Tingalpa, Queensland, Australia
- Productos y Servicios de Medicion, Automatizacion y Control, Caracas, Miranda, Venezuela
- Qanare Engineering, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
New partners include:
- Cooper Bussmann (Wireless), Pleasanton, Cal., U.S.
- Kooltronic Inc., Pennington, N.J., U.S.
- Sentinel Machine Safety, New Lenox, Ill., U.S.
The following control system integrators recently became recertified:
- Automated Control & Technical Services, Fresno, Cal., U.S.
- Nova Systems Inc., Milwaukee, Wis., U.S.
- Sarla Technologies, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
|Search the online Automation Integrator Guide|
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.