Signal conditioning: Relay modules
Germantown, WI —Factory automation and process control applications require conversion, isolation, and transmission of many different signal types. These requirements include challenges such as managing signal types, maximizing panel space, reducing signal wiring and downtime, while controlling overall system costs. The new Wago 857 Series signal conditioners and relays meet these and other requirements.
Features of the Wago 857 Series include:
• Smallest pitch at just 6 mm wide, reduces panel space;
• Pluggable relays for easy placement;
• Flexible jumpering system eliminates redundant wiring;
• Configurable modules increase flexibility and reduce inventory and part number requirements;
• Safe operation with three-way isolation (2.5 kV);
• Maintenance-free wiring with Cage Clamp S termination technology; and
• Support for all signal types: Isolating amplifier and configurable up to 36 signal combinations.
Configuration is via dip switch or software.