SOC, Siemens collaborate on fire, safety seminars
Security on Campus and Siemens will offer Jeanne Clery Act Training Seminars.
Currently, registration is available for the day-and-a-half seminar in Philadelphia, and will be held on March 5-6, 2012. Presentations will include:
- Emergency Response and Alerting Your Campus Community
- The Four W's of Crime Reporting (Who, Where, When, and What)
- Building a Safer Campus Community (prevention education and sexual violence guidelines)
- Bringing It All Together in the Annual Security Report
Registration details for the seminar in March can be found here.
- Edited by Chris Vavra, Consulting-Specifying Engineer, www.csemag.com
|Search the online Automation Integrator Guide|
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.