Software package for motion and IO controllers
Galil Motion Control's GalilSuite Revision 1.0 Software Package provides eight tools for working with Galil controllers and a tuner tool with a graphical view of multiple tuning responses.
Galil Motion Control's GalilSuite Revision 1.0 Software Package is designed for configuring, analyzing and tuning Galil’s motion and I/O controllers. GalilSuite Revision 1.0 provides an improved user interface, enhanced servo tuning capabilities with multiple tuning methods, real-time scopes, multiple device management and simplified communications.
The GalilSuite software package provides eight tools for working with Galil controllers:
- Launcher – manages controller connections
- Configuration – defines various parameters and provides backup/restore capability
- Terminal – for entering and receiving controller commands
- Editor – allows writing, saving and executing application programs
- Viewer – provides a graphical display of controller and I/O status
- Scope – captures and plots controller data such as motor position and velocity
- Tuner – for selecting controller PID parameters for optimal servo system response
- Watch – displays controller and I/O status in a tabular format.
The Tuner Tool has four methods for tuning with a graphical view of multiple tuning responses. The Scope Tool provides informative scope measurements, yet it's easy to use due to a tracking cursor and intuitive zooming capabilities. The auto-completion tool has predictive source code suggestions, auto-insertion of subroutines, tracking of subroutine labels and a project module that allows code re-use.
GalilSuite's new user-interface has a tool-bar presentation and tabs to organize multiple connections. This allows GalilSuite to act as a seamless application that is easy to manage and maintain.
Galil Motion Control
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.