Step-change innovation: P&G agreement with SAP will drive global IT transformation
Procter and Gamble Company (P&G) now has a global enterprise agreement (GEA) in place with SAP to create a tighter relationship for collaboration on solution innovation, development, and standardization. The expected outcome is a scalable and standardized global IT landscape.
By entering a GEA, SAP will focus on:
• Leveraging SAP products to drive business process innovation and enable P&G growth.
• Partnering with P&G to lower the total cost of P&G’s IT landscape.
• Creating a more standardized and integrated IT landscape.
• Improving the scalability and predictability of core SAP
• Driving value across the P&G business network.
A P&G software partner since 1989, SAP has supported core business processes such as finance and supply chain for the company. The new GEA includes software, software maintenance, strategic software developments,‘maximum attention’ support and high-profile consulting services.
“We are looking forward to leveraging the global enterprise agreement with SAP to step-change innovation in business services and to enhance the efficiency of our core business operations,” said Filippo Passerini, president of Global Business Services and CIO, P&G. “We see this relationship as highly strategic, creating value both for SAP and P&G.”