Stepping Motor, Linear and Cylinder Actuators Product Line gains new products
Oriental Motor USA adds products to Stepping Motor, Linear and Cylinder Actuators product lines.
New Products to Stepping Motor Line:
- PK 20mm – the smallest, lightest weight 1.8º per step stepping motor on Oriental’s line. Designed to complement the existing 0.72º stepping motor, the PK 20mm has a 20mm (0.79 in.) frame size and 50g (1.77 oz.) mass, making it suited for applications with little available space.
- CRK Series with Built-In Controller – The CRK Series with a built in controller is a compact, space saving stepping motor and driver package with a powerful, feature-rich controller now with 500 or 1,000 line, line driver type, encoder. The CRK series features the high performing 0.36 and 0.72 degree stepping motors, reportedly achieving the smoothest performance and increased accuracy in a guaranteed package.
New Products to Linear and Cylinder Actuators Line, featuring Oriental’s Controller:
- SPV – The SPV Series, with a belt drive system, is capable of high speed moves with longer strokes.
- EZC II – With a built-in LM Guide, the EZA Series motorized cylinder reportedly offers improved performance and greater ease of use while maintaining a compact size. Simply install a load directly onto the rod, and this motorized cylinder will perform.
PWA II – With the use of gears and a ball screw, along with the folded motor configuration, the PWA II Series cylinders achieve a compact size perfect for applications with push motion and pressurized positioning. Push Force up to 5 kN.
- EZS II– The EZ Limo EZS II Series motorized linear slides incorporate an Alpha Step stepping motor, feedback system, ball screw and table in an all-in-one compact body. The EZS II Series of motorized sliders provides positioning through the use of a table and slider driven by the ball screw.
http://www.orientalmotor.com/ Oriental Motor
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Digital Reports
- Global SI Database
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Survey Prize Winners