System Integrator of the Year judges
Eight judges were involved in selecting the 2015 System Integrator of the Year winners.
The judges for CFE Media's 2015 System Integrator of the Year competition were:
- Paul Barnard: Insurance program manager for the Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) and president of Taylor Gembridge financial advisors.
- Bob Vavra: Content manager for Plant Engineering.
- Mark Hoske: Content manager for Control Engineering.
- Dennis Brandl: President and founder of BR&L Consulting and a Control Engineering columnist focusing on manufacturing IT.
- Don Roberts: CSIA auditor and principal of Exotek, a management-consulting firm focused on the engineering and system integration industry.
- Steve Rourke: Co-founder of CFE Media, parent company of Plant Engineering, Control Engineering, and Consulting-Specifying Engineer.
- Vance VanDoren, PhD, P.E.: Contributing content specialist for Control Engineering.
- Shari Worthington: President of Telesian Technology, a marketing and e-business services firm specializing in the industrial automation market.
See additional information about the System Integrator of the Year winners below.
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Digital Reports
- Global SI Database
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Survey Prize Winners
The Engineers' Choice Awards highlight some of the best new control, instrumentation and automation products as chosen by...
The System Integrator Giants program lists the top 100 system integrators among companies listed in CFE Media's Global System Integrator Database.
This eGuide illustrates solutions, applications and benefits of machine vision systems.
Learn how to increase device reliability in harsh environments and decrease unplanned system downtime.
Big Data and IIoT value; Monitoring Big Data; Robotics safety standards and programming; Learning about PID
Motor specification guidelines; Understanding multivariable control; Improving a safety instrumented system; 2017 Engineers' Choice Award Winners
This digital report will explore several aspects of how IIoT will transform manufacturing in the coming years.
Motion control advances and solutions can help with machine control, automated control on assembly lines, integration of robotics and automation, and machine safety.
Future of oil and gas projects; Reservoir models; The importance of SCADA to oil and gas