System Integrator of the Year judges
Eight judges were involved in selecting the 2015 System Integrator of the Year winners.
The judges for CFE Media's 2015 System Integrator of the Year competition were:
- Paul Barnard: Insurance program manager for the Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) and president of Taylor Gembridge financial advisors.
- Bob Vavra: Content manager for Plant Engineering.
- Mark Hoske: Content manager for Control Engineering.
- Dennis Brandl: President and founder of BR&L Consulting and a Control Engineering columnist focusing on manufacturing IT.
- Don Roberts: CSIA auditor and principal of Exotek, a management-consulting firm focused on the engineering and system integration industry.
- Steve Rourke: Co-founder of CFE Media, parent company of Plant Engineering, Control Engineering, and Consulting-Specifying Engineer.
- Vance VanDoren, PhD, P.E.: Contributing content specialist for Control Engineering.
- Shari Worthington: President of Telesian Technology, a marketing and e-business services firm specializing in the industrial automation market.
See additional information about the System Integrator of the Year winners below.
The Engineers' Choice Awards highlight some of the best new control, instrumentation and automation products as chosen by...
The System Integrator Giants program lists the top 100 system integrators among companies listed in CFE Media's Global System Integrator Database.
This eGuide illustrates solutions, applications and benefits of machine vision systems.
Learn how to increase device reliability in harsh environments and decrease unplanned system downtime.
Make Big Data and Industrial Internet of Things work for you, 2017 Engineers' Choice Finalists, Avoid control design pitfalls, Managing IIoT processes
Engineering Leaders Under 40; System integration improving packaging operation; Process sensing; PID velocity; Cybersecurity and functional safety
SCADA at the junction, Managing risk through maintenance, Moving at the speed of data
Flexible offshore fire protection; Big Data's impact on operations; Bridging the skills gap; Identifying security risks