System minerals library updated
System 800xA Minerals Library 5.1/4, by ABB is a fully parameterized process control system solution designed to enhance productivity in the cement and minerals industries.
ABB's Systems 800xA Minerals Library 5.1/4 is the new version of their process control system library and is designed to reduce operating costs and increase productivity of cement and mineral processing plants.
ABB’s System 800xA Minerals Library 5.1/4 is a suite of object-oriented software control modules, which make it possible to design process control and power applications in an efficient and fully-parameterized manner. Successfully operating at more than 300 cement and minerals sites worldwide, the technology increases standardization, functionality and quality of process control software over the complete life cycle of a production facility. This minimizes downtime caused by abnormal situations and allows the facility’s production process and assets to be efficiently operated and maintained.
Minerals Library 5.1/4 comes with the following features:
- Control diagrams for better process-oriented visualization of the application software
- Integration into Engineering Base, AUCOTEC’s plant engineering tool, which is successfully implemented in ABB’s cement and mining projects
- Advanced drive and equipment group modules for today’s demanding material handling, grinding and mineral processing applications
- Extended parameterized solutions, which further reduce implementation costs and increase functionality
- Support of ABB’s System 800xA 5.1 Feature Pack 4
- See more Control Engineering process instrumentation products.
|Search the online Automation Integrator Guide|
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.