Thermal imaging cameras
Fluke has five new infrared cameras designed with automatic focus and an IR-fusion camera and is designed to be used in troubleshooting and diagnostic routines out in a number of fields.
Fluke introduces five new infrared cameras with a broad range of powerful capabilities that easy to use for troubleshooting and diagnostic routines.
- It has an automatic focus with a manual focus option for close-ups and is easy to take sharply focused, accurate images.
- The industry’s only point-and-shoot IR-Fusion infrared camera. Fluke patented-technology blends digital and infrared images into a single image to precisely document problem areas.
- It weighs only 1.63 lbs and is designed to sit perfectly in the hand, and all buttons are within gloved-thumb reach. Light enough to aim either vertically or horizontally and to use for long stretches without tiring out your hand.
- Fluke thermal imagers are built to be put to work – what other infrared camera is tough enough to survive drops up to 6.5 ft and go right back on the job?
- Record focus-free video in visible light and infrared with full IR-Fusion capabilities. Monitor processes over time, troubleshoot frame-by-frame, and create infrared video reports.
- Capture up to three digital photos per thermal image file and keep an exact record of equipment models, nameplates and other useful information.
- Make sure you and others know the location of the problem by saving the compass reading with the thermal image.
- IR analysis and reporting software Professional suite of analysis and reporting tools for viewing, annotating and editing infrared images. Always included, with unlimited licenses and free lifetime upgrades.
There are five models available and all of them are uniquely valuable to users out in the field.
- Ti110 and Ti125 for plant technicians, HVAC/R professionals and electricians who need to maintain and inspect electrical and mechanical equipment and components.
- TiR110 and TiR125 for building inspection and energy audit professionals evaluating and reporting insulation problems, air leakage, moisture issues, or construction defects.
- Ti110, Ti110, Ti125, TiR110, and TiR125 infrared cameras include IR-OptiFlex focus system, IR-PhotoNotes annotation system, focus-free video, IR-Fusion technology, and SmartView.
- Ti100 for general applications — the same ruggedness and ease-of use for value conscious professionals.
These infrared cameras come with ac power adapter, lithium ion smart battery (Ti125 and TiR125 include two each; others one each), USB cable for direct to PC image download, SD memory card, hard carrying case, soft transport bag, adjustable hand strap (left- or right-handed use), and manual (5 printed, 18 electronic). Ti125 and TiR125 models also include a two-bay charging base, a multi-function USB memory card reader and a separate, longer USB cable for streaming video use.
|Search the online Automation Integrator Guide|
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.