Webcast: Information Integration and IIOT
Information integration ensures that the right information gets to the right persons, automated systems and devices in time to make the right decisions. Implementers of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Industrie 4.0 platforms understand that effective information integration is required for intelligent and highly competitive manufacturing.
1. Learn how to determine what information from automated systems is available and where it should flow.
2. Understand which open standards help promote interoperability and security, as part of an IIoT platform.
3. Discover how real-time capabilities, interoperability, and modularity can be integrated, as part of the Industrie 4.0 platform, to make manufacturers more competitive?
4. Gain strategies to help you prioritize higher levels of spending with adoption of IIoT and Industry 4.0 strategies, to make manufacturers more competitive?
5. Review key findings related to IIoT, Industry 4.0, and information integration, according to Control Engineering research.
Speaker: Dennis Brandl is founder and chief consultant at BR&L Consulting Inc., specializing in helping companies use Manufacturing IT to improve production, laboratory, and logistics processes. He is an active member of the ISA 95 Enterprise/Control System Integration committee, is co-author of the MESA B2MML standards, is a member of the ISA 99 Industrial Cyber-security standards committee, is the former chairman of the ISA 88 Batch System control committee, contributor to the OPC Foundation and IEC 62541 standards, and has participated in the development other industrial standards. His column on manufacturing IT in Control Engineering magazine covers IT aspects that are critical to modern manufacturing.
Moderator and speaker: Mark T. Hoske, Control Engineering content manager since 1994, presenting some Control Engineering research results on information integration.