Yaskawa America launches enhanced website
Improved navigation and an enhanced search engine are featured on the site.
Yaskawa America Inc. has launched its next-generation website, providing a better user experience by improving navigation, enhancing the search engine, and offering more comprehensive content about its people, products, and solutions.
- Focus on people and solutions while increasing product visibility
- Improved navigation for quick and easy access to information
- Using dynamic content to provide the most up-to-date accurate information
- Redesigned partner section provides immediate exposure to important news and announcements
- Modified search tool and new model number search to find product and support information for current and legacy model numbers
- Mobile-friendly website that will work on mobile devices
- Ability to rate content and provide feedback throughout the site.
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.