7-16 DIN connector adapters with bronze, silver plating
The 7-16 DIN connector interface offers technical advantages over the N or SMA connector interfaces for cellular communications. Capable of carrying high power at high frequencies, 7-16 DINs are larger and more precise, offering more stable electrical and mechanical connections with tighter tolerances and improved VSWR performance. The RFA-4013-WB adapter kit with white bronze plating offers a convenient means to bridge type N devices to 7-16 DIN interfaces.
RF Connectors legacy DIN adapters in the RFA-4013 are silver plated. Silver offers exceptional electrical performance and low PIM (Passive Intermodulation) performance. White Bronze plating, also called tri-metal, is tarnish free with excellent electrical performance and low PIM. The hardness of White Bronze plating will stand up to multiple mating cycles. If your application requires frequent coupling and de-coupling and/or if tarnish resistance is an issue, white bronze would be the better plating choice.
All white bronze 7-16 DIN adapters are machined to exacting specifications and compare well with typical silver plated products. All adapters within the 7-16 DIN series are made of machined brass and feature Teflon insulation and silver-plated contacts. This foam-lined, zippered kit contains six adapters:
- RFD-1652-7 (7-16 DIN Male to 7-16 DIN Female R/A adapter)
- RFD-1653-7 (7-16 DIN Female to 7-16 DIN Female barrel adapter)
- RFD-1670-7 (7-16 DIN Male to N Male adapter)
- RFD-1671-7 (7-16 DIN Male to N Female adapter)
- RFD-1672-7 (7-16 DIN Female to N Male adapter)
- RFD-1673-7 (7-16 DIN Female to N Female adapter)
– Edited by Chris Vavra, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com
See the industrial network channel