Beckhoff Automation UpDate Seminars
Beckhoff Automation is hosting an exclusive series of events featuring a group of primary product developers and managers from the company’s headquarters office in Verl, Germany. Learn from, and interact with, six engineering experts.
The seminars will be in Chicago, IL (Mon, 6/20), San Jose, CA (Tue, 6/21), King of Prussia, PA (Thu, 6/23) and Toronto, ON (Fri, 6/24). All events will be based in central locations that are easily-accessible to those in the surrounding areas. The presentations will give in-depth guidance on the newest Beckhoff developments and suggest progressive automation strategies to improve your business today and succeed in the competitive global marketplace.
Beckhoff Automation experts will include:
- Stefan Hoppe, Product Manager TwinCAT, Connectivity and Embedded Systems
- Michael Jost, EtherCAT Product Manager
- Roland van Mark, Industrial PC Product Manager
- Dr. Josef Papenfort, TwinCAT Product Manager
- Joerg Rottkord, Export Sales Manager, North America
- Jens Sachs, Safety Product Manager
And… guest speakers from local companies that use Beckhoff controls.
• TwinCAT 3 – eXtended Automation Technology using Visual Studio, C++, Matlab®/Simulink®, IEC 61131-3 and more
• EtherCAT – Industrial Ethernet for the highest end of performance, incl. “best practices”
• The future of Beckhoff Industrial PCs, including “best practices”
• Processor benchmarking and IPC diagnostics
• Compact drive solutions
• Scientific Automation – integrating measurement, condition monitoring and robotics functionality into a centralized, PC-based control architecture
• Machine safety simplified using TwinSAFE, safety concepts and safety editor
• TwinCAT 2 update and connectivity including “best practices”
• Automatic code generation with open TwinCAT Interfaces
• Applications in review – learn from machine builders’ and manufacturers’ successes with Beckhoff technology
Control Engineering webcasts include more on Ethernet optimization.