<em>Control Engineering</em> Engineers’ Choice Awards
Other Control Engineering Awards, recognition
– Get published! See Control Engineering – CFE Media (Content for Engineers) Contributor Guidelines.
Below are the categories and links to prior winners of the Control Engineering Engineers’ Choice Awards. These highlight some of the best new control, instrumentation and automation products as chosen by Control Engineering ‘s print and online subscribers. Survey respondents were asked to select products based on technological advancement, service to the industry, and market impact.
Winners of the Control Engineering Engineers’ Choice Awards for 2010 are in the following categories (click into each to see winners):
– Process Control – Flowmeters; instrumentation and actuators; power monitoring; power protection; process sensors and transmitters; control systems, analysis, and process control; and process safety;
– Discrete Control – Machine safety, machine vision, PACs, and PLCs;
– Motion Control – Drives, motion control, and motors;
– Software – Application software; connectivity software; dashboard software – energy; dashboard software-general; design, simulation, diagnostics; and HMI software;
– Hardware – HMI hardware, industrial PCs, and integrated HMI-controller; and
– Network Integration – Data integration appliance, Ethernet hardware, I/O systems – wireless, network hardware, wireless I/O controllers, and wireless products – general.