Control Engineering November-December digital edition, Global System Integrator Report
Inventory insights, standardization help for the supply chain, cloud and edge, motion system efficiency, control systems and AI, vibration measurement are among topics in the November-December 2021 edition of Control Engineering. Global System Integrator Report, Oil & Gas Engineering, and ebooks also are included.
- Learn about highlights in the Control Engineering November-December 2021 digital edition.
- Link to Global System Integrator Report, Oil & Gas Engineering, and ebooks on vision systems, digital transformation, motors and drives, and IIoT cloud.
- Review Control Engineering’s purpose.
Instant inventory insights, original research on how standardization eases supply chain challenges, cloud and edge technologies, motion system efficiency, control systems and artificial intelligence (AI) and vibration measurement are among topics in the November-December 2021 print and digital edition of Control Engineering.
Also on the November-December 2021 Control Engineering digital edition landing page, link to:
- The Global System Integrator Report, which includes System Integrator of the Year, System Integrator Giants, and control system integration articles exploring the IT/OT relationship and cybersecurity.
- Oil & Gas Engineering supplement, which covers compression services and hydrogen as an energy source.
- Ebooks (themed digital collections of articles) on the topics of vision systems, digital transformation, motors and drives, and IIoT cloud also are available.
Automation links, new products, newsletters, training
Available at www.controleng.com/magazine are links to other 2021 print and digital editions. Headlines in each link to online articles which link to sources and often contain more information and images and links. The November-December edition contains links to 32 articles, plus New Products for Engineers, newsletters, online courses and webcasts. Publisher research shows subscribers appreciate the link to targeted advertising in each issue: November-December includes 12 case studies in a special advertising section and more than 25 linked advertisements from vendors and distributors of automation, controls and instrumentation new products and services.
About Control Engineering
Control Engineering connects the global industrial engineering audience through coverage of and education about automation, control, and instrumentation technologies in a regionally focused, actionable manner through online and print media and in-person events. Established in 1954, Control Engineering provides information for automation engineers who design, implement, integrate, maintain, and manage control, automation, and instrumentation systems, components, and equipment to do their jobs better. Since 2010, Control Engineering has been published by CFE Media and Technology.
Edited by Mark T. Hoske, content manager, Control Engineering, CFE Media, email@example.com.
KEYWORDS: Control Engineering, November-December 2021 digital edition
Learn about highlights in the Control Engineering November-December 2021 digital edition.
Link to Global System Integrator Report, Oil & Gas Engineering, and ebooks on vision systems, digital transformation, motors and drives, and IIoT cloud.
Review Control Engineering’s purpose.
Control Engineering qualified subscribers receive a monthly email when the digital edition is ready. Access also is available on links provided here.