CSIA adds 10 companies from 4 countries
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced the following control system integrator companies have joined the association:
- AEG Systems SA de CV, Emiliano, Morelos, Mexico
- Cogent Industrial Technologies, Richmond, British Colombia, Canada
- Intelligent Systems Integrator EST, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Matador Controls LLC, Palm Bay, Fla., U.S.
- NNE Pharmaplan, Morrisville, N.C., U.S.
- Outbound Technologies, New Hudson, Mich., U.S.
- Phantom Technical Services, Inc., Columbus, Ohio, U.S.
- Proctek Inc., Bakersfield, Cal., U.S.
- Triad Systems Engineering, Inc., Sterling, Va., U.S.
- Trutegra, Charlotte, N.C., U.S.
Two new partner members have joined the association:
- Ocean Data Systems Ltd., Wayland, Mass., U.S.
- TSi Power, Antigo, Wis., U.S.
Newly certified members include:
- E-Technologies Group, West Chester, Ohio, U.S.
- General Control Systems, Inc., Green Island, N.Y., U.S.
- Gersa Monterrey SA de CV, Santa Catarina, Mexico
- JMP Engineering, Inc. – Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Recently recertified members include:
- JMP Engineering, Inc. – London, Ontario, Canada
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Pune, India
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
– Edited by CFE Media. See more Control Engineering system integrator stories.