CSIA adds, recertifies six members
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announces that HiTech Control Systems, Inc., Green Bay, Wis., recently became CSIA Certified.
Newly recertified members of CSIA include:
- AmFax Limited, Blandford, U.K.
- Insist Avtomatika, Omsk, Russia
- M/R Systems Inc., Norcross, Ga.
New associate member:
- Fosdick & Hilmer, Cincinnati, Ohio
New partner members:
- Bentek Systems Ltd., Calgary, Alberta
- Powerit Solutions, Seattle, Wash.
To become a CSIA Certified member, a member company must pass an intensive audit process with stringent performance standards categories in nine categories: general management, financial management, project management, quality management, technical management, human resources management and marketing, business development and sales management.
Certified members are re-audited every three years and recertified if they meet current performance standards. The certification criteria is spelled out in CSIA’s Best Practices and Benchmarks, the accepted roadmap for system integrators committed to delivering the level of quality, performance and long-term support their customers expect.
Control Systems Integrators of America (CSIA)
– Edited by Chris Vavra, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com