DC/DC converter series
Automated Control Engineering Group (A.C.E.) and FEAS have released the vibration resistant dc/dc converter series DCC90 for use under rough conditions.
The DCC90 converters are suitable for DIN rail or wall mounting and supply up to 120 W output power. The converters are usable in a temperature range of -30 to +70 C.
The DCC90 is designed for harsh environments with an epoxy resin casting, providing optimum protection against moisture and dirt.
FEAS provides versions for the input voltage range 18 to 40 V, 30 to 80 V and 70 to 155 V and output voltages of 12 V, 24 V and 48 V. The DCC90 converters are short circuit proof and overload- and open circuit protected.
- Extra low safety potential PELV (EN 50178), SELV (EN 60950)
- Output separated according to VDE 0551
- Overload and open circuit protected
- Short circuit proof
- Operating status shown by LED
- Suitable for the tropics – epoxy resin casted
- Safety acc. to VDE, EN, UL, CSA
Automated Control Engineering Group (A.C.E.)
– Edited by Chris Vavra, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com