EC: MTI10 Insertion and MTL10 Inline Thermal Mass Flowmeter and Temperature Transmitter
The MTI10/MTL10 measures the mass flow of gases and air without the need for additional transmitters or flow computers, and is virtually immune to changes in temperature and pressure over a wide flow range.
The MTI10/MTL10 View software allows for quick setup, monitoring and data logging of the flowmeter using a PC. The Cal-V and Recalibration Verification allows users to perform in-situ testing of the meter’s accuracy by testing the functionality of the sensor and the processing circuitry.
The benefits of this instrument include:
- Calibrated in actual gas to ensure accuracy over the entire flow range
- High power for quick response and wide turndown
- Constant temperature sensing for low flow accuracy
- In-situ testing of sensor and circuitry, factory recalibration is not required
- MTI10/MTL10 View software allows for easy update, monitoring and data logging from a PC.
Spirax Sarco Inc.