Engineering packaging services
Jedson Engineering, providing engineering, procurement, and construction management, discussed packaging machine integration capabilities and other services at the 2013 Pack Expo, Sept. 23–25 in Las Vegas, in the Processing Zone pavilion area of the show. The company, with six U.S. offices, supports the packaging industry by designing and building plants, processes, and systems. This includes:
- Custom line integration solutions
- Software and programming options to maximize efficiency
- Experts that handle all aspects of packaging projects, from retrofits to complex greenfields
- Turnkey engineering, procurement, and construction management services throughout the project life cycle.
“From food and beverage products where bottling processes are common, to health care and pharmaceuticals where precise distribution of medication is necessary, Jedson has consistently proven our proficiency with packaging system design and construction,” said Glenn Simmons, executive vice president of Jedson Engineering.
“Our clients rely on us to take alternative approaches that exceed their expectations with on-time, on-budget packaging systems,” Simmons said.
– Edited by Mark T. Hoske, content manager CFE Media, Control Engineering and Plant Engineering, email@example.com.