Inductive ring sensors: 10 mm, 15 mm, 25 mm diameters
Balluff inductive ring sensors can help whenever the infeed of small metal parts needs to be monitored. These ring sensors are easy to install and they can be mounted side-by-side or stacked.
Available in 10, 15 and 25 mm diameter openings, these sensors offer sensitivity adjustment and the ability to adjust the duration of the output signal. Balluff’s ring sensors are connected with an M12 connector and have one LED for power and a separate LED for function indication.
Typical applications include:
- Detection of nails, screws, welded studs or similar items
- Ejection monitoring
- Part counting
- Wire-breakage monitoring
- Nail machines for pallet manufacturing
- Infeed monitoring in assembly technology
- Jam detection of feed tubes
– Edited by Chris Vavra, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com
See the Sensor Channel at