Industrial wireless bridge can use Power over Ethernet
Aaxeon Technologies’ IP67 rated Industrial High-Power 802.11b/g/n Outdoor AP/Bridge/Client has IEEE 802.11n standard compliance capabilities, the APX-3100 supports higher throughput and features a 600mW radio for faster communication and longer reached distances than a traditional IEEE 802.11g solution.
The APX-3100 features IEEE 802.3af PoE compatibility, enabling it to be used in locations where socket availability is limited or nonexistent. A web based utility offers system administrators an easy method to upgrade firmware and manage the device over the Internet. When using SNMP, the APX-3100 can support multiple access point configurations from one location. The Outdoor AP/Bridge/Client’s easy to install elements no longer make the installation a tedious or complicated process.
The APX-3100 2.4GHz access point/CPE highlights outstanding throughput performance and a cost-effective design guaranteeing reliability at an affordable price, and making it an ideal choice for many industrial applications.
- Compliant with IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Reliable Waterproof (IP67) Enclosure
- High Output Power 600mW
- WPA/WPA2-Enterprise Encryption for a Highly Secure Wireless Network
- WEP/WPA/WPA2/IEEE 802.1x Authentication Support
- Spanning Tree and IGMP Snooping Protocol Support
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af Compliant
Aaxeon Technologies LLC
– Edited by Chris Vavra, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com