Internet and manufacturing event announced
The 2nd Annual Internet of Manufacturing Midwest Conference is taking place June 6-7, 2018, at the Hyatt Magnificent Mile in Chicago. The conference is designed to bring business and technical executives from leading manufacturers to share best practices, case studies, and to inspire new revenue opportunities. The two-day conference will deliver high-level presentations, hands-on and interactive sessions, extended networking, and team-building activities to an audience of pre-qualified manufacturers. Regarded as the new industrial revolution, or Industrie 4.0, this event will teach audiences how to bring speed, scalability and security to connected manufacturing.
Highlighted topics include:
- Predictive maintenance
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning applications
- Edge vs. cloud. vs. fog computing
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) buy-in
- Data analytics
- Augmented reality
- Additive manufacturing
- Standardization and interoperability
- Change management.
"With the revamped tracked agenda, the 2nd Annual Internet of Manufacturing Midwest conference will delve even deeper into the manufacturing complexities surrounding predictive maintenance, AI, automation and additive manufacturing. This year, the program will also cover how Industrial IoT is strengthening the links between the production line, product design and engineering and supply chain," said Juan Monge, program and content manager, Internet of Business.
Internet of Business (IoB)
– Edited from an IoB press release by CFE Media. Internet of Business is a CFE Media content partner. See more Control Engineering IIoT and Industrie 4.0 stories.