Keynote speakers announced for automation event
The Association for Advancing Automation (A3) announced the keynote speakers for its annual A3 Business Forum, taking place February 3-5, 2016 at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort in Orlando, Florida. Topics being discussed at the event range from robotics, economics, business transformation, and service excellence, to hiring and retaining top talent.
Keynotes speakers include:
- Dennis Snow, President of Snow and Associates. “Leading a Culture of Service Excellence,” Wednesday, February 3, from 5:15 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
- Luke Williams, New York University Stern School of Business. “Disrupt: Think The Unthinkable to Spark Transformation in Your Business,” Thursday, February 4, from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Alan Beaulieu, Institute of Trends Research. “The Global Economic Outlook: How to Prepare for What Lies Ahead,” Thursday, February 4, from 10:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- James Kuffner, Toyota Research Institute. “Intelligent Robotics and Automation in a Cloud-Connected World,” Friday, February 5, from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Dolly Penland, Predictive Results. “How to Attract, Hire, and Retain Top Talent,” Friday, February 5, from 10:15 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
In addition to the keynote speakers, the forum will also feature several other speakers discussing topics such as collaborative robotics and discrete manufacturing.
Association for Advancing Automation (A3)
– Edited by from a press release by Chris Vavra, production editor, Control Engineering, CFE Media, email@example.com.
See additional stories about A3 linked below.