Packaging, processing group announces new chairman, board of directors
The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies (PMMI) elected four members to the Board of Directors and announced its 2016 Executive Committee at the opening session of its Nov. 9, 2015 annual meeting.
Paul Irvine, CEO of Plexpack Corp., will serve as chairman; Mark Anderson, president and CEO Pro Mach, Inc., will be the vice chairman and Bill Crist, CEO, Kliklok-Woodman will become immediate past chairman.
Joining the board will be Ed Howe, president, Enfield Technologies; David Navin, president, Spee-Dee Packaging Machinery, Inc.; Pat Vincent, president and COO of Arrowhead Systems, Inc.; and Nancy Wilson, CEO, Morrison Container Handling Solutions. Their three-year terms will run from Jan. 1, 2016 through Dec. 31, 2019.
PMMI’s 2016 Executive Committee and Board of Directors:
Chairman: Paul Irvine, CEO, Plexpack Corp.
Vice Chairman: Mark Anderson, president and CEO, Pro Mach, Inc.
Immediate Past Chairman: Bill Crist, CEO, Kliklok-Woodman
Board of Directors:
- Rick Allegretti, president and CEO, ARPAC LLC
- Dale Andersen, president/CEO, Delkor Systems, Inc.
- Emmanuel Cerf, vice president of Sales, Polypack, Inc.
- Wayne Goldberg, president, Econocorp, Inc.
- Ed Howe, president, Enfield Technologies
- Matt Lerner, vice president, Automated Packaging Systems, Inc.
- David Navin, president, Spee-Dee Packaging Machinery, Inc.
- Martin Prakken, CEO, BluePrint Automation
- Ole Rygh, president and CEO, Ryson International Inc.
- Gary Saunders, president/CEO, Magnum Systems Inc.
- Alan Shuhaibar, president, BellatRx Inc.
- Gary Tantimonico, vice president, PDC International Corporation
- Jonathon Titterton, director of Sales and Marketing, Bosch Packaging Technology, Inc.
- Pat Vincent, president and COO, Arrowhead Systems, Inc.
- Mike Wagner, business manager, Rockwell Automation
- Nancy Wilson, CEO, Morrison Container Handling Solutions
The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies (PMMI)
– Edited by CFE Media. See more Control Engineering process safety stories.