Product Exclusive: Advanced clamp meter family from Fluke Corp.
An advanced family of clamp meters, designed to meet every requirement for testing and maintaining electrical systems, industrial equipment and controls, and commercial and industrial heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment is being introduced by Fluke Corp. on Sept. 27. Features emphasize flexibility, safety and performance. The test tools include:
- The Fluke 381 Remote Display True-rms AC/DC Clamp Meter, a full-featured meter with the industry’s first detachable display;
- Fluke 376 True-rms AC/DC Clamp Meter – designed for testing large industrial motors and other high current applications in the toughest industrial environments. The Fluke 381 and Fluke 376 are shipped with the new Fluke iFlex flexible current probe;
- The Fluke 374 and 375 True-rms AC/DC Clamp Meters measure both AC and DC current. The Fluke 375 is designed for use with common motors and drives below 600A. It has a low pass filter and the ability to measure mV DC. The Fluke 374 measures AC and DC current, important for security systems, basic motors and uninterruptible power supply systems;
- Fluke 373 True-rms AC Clamp Meter – General purpose clamp meter said to offer durability and accuracy; and
- Fluke iFlex Flexible Current Probes expand the measurement range of compatible Fluke meters to 2500 A AC with ultimate measurement flexibility. The large coil reaches around large conductors and fits between tightly-packed cables. A six-foot cord allows measurement at a distance for easier viewing.
Each meter is improved with thinner, smaller jaws for easier use inside crowded equipment cabinets, large backlit displays, true-rms standard and improved overmolding for easier handling and improved survival if dropped; higher safety ratings have improved, up to Category IV.
– Also read: