Program delivers customized front panel products
Pentair Technical Products has announced the Schroff brand Front Panel Express service, offering fast prototypes-to-production cycle time to help enclose board-level computers. Through the Front Panel Express program, 5 to 50 front panels modified with custom cut-outs, handles and silk screen are reportedly available in as few as 5 days.
The Schroff brand includes a broad range of front panel products for single-board computers to meet versatile application requirements, including AdvancedTCA front panels designed to system specifications and a new AdvancedTCA IEA handle that provides a snap-locking action when actuated. AdvancedMC front panels that include the next generation hot-swap latch and support Quad or Tri light pipe configurations are also available. Advanced customization services for all front panel product lines include cut-outs, screen printing and assembly services.
Products are available through Front Panel Express to support the following systems:
Features of Front Panel Express include:
- Provides fast prototype-to-production cycle times
- Includes a broad range of rugged front panel products
- Offers versatile customization services, including cut-outs, screen printing and assembly
- Provides local and global design and product support
- Features design and engineering technical assistance (Pro-E, SDRC, AUTOCAD and SolidWorks)
Pentair Technical Products
– Edited by Amanda McLeman, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com