Regulator designed to help reduce manufacturers’ emissions
Actio Corp.'s newest Regulator product enables proactive emissions monitoring and reduction.
Actio Corporation, a provider of softwarefor supply chain materials information management and environmental compliance hasreleased the latest version of Actio Regulator — an on-demand software productwhich can be used by manufacturers to calculate chemical inventory, usage,emissions, chemical mixtures, scrap and waste, as well as incoming and outgoingdistribution volumes.
According to Actio, its Regulatorproduct organizes all ingredient data — auto-updated via ERP feed — andprovides analysis, reports and visibility into precise ingredient amounts instandardized measurements that are compared against regulation thresholds forHAPs, VOCs, SVHCs, etc.
The latest version of ActioRegulator reportedly has heightened functionality that allows manufacturers tobetter automate screening of raw materials at the product and substancelevel.
- HAPtracker: a module for analysis of andvisibility into hazardous air pollutants;
- VOCtracker: a module for analysis of andvisibility into volatile organic compounds;
- a SARA 313 module for Toxic Chemical ReleaseInventory regulation and reporting;
- an EHS module for regulating and reporting on extremelyhazardous substances;
- a REACH SVHC module for managing and reportingon substances of very high concern under REACH regulation in Europe; and
- improved Excel export functionality forcreating unique reports
Access other Control Engineering content related to emissionsmanagement
- Telematicsas an automotive emissions reduction solution
- DynamicSimulation for Emissions Regulation
- Sherwin-Williamssets greenhouse gas emissions reduction goals