Selection and sophistication of panel computers continues to grow
American Industrial Systems Inc., AIS, is an ISO 9001:2008 certified supplier and manufacturer of industrial touch screen panel computers. These types of products are also known as operator interface computers and are used frequently as HMIs in PC-based machines and processes. When applied properly, they are reliable, durable, and provide industrial OEMs with a vast selection of technologies and solutions that help customers simplify PLC, HMI, or SCADA applications. AIS industrial panel PCs feature industrial-grade LCD flat panel with multiple mounting options, multi-touch screen technologies, ruggedized levels, wide operating temperature range, high brightness, high resolution, and sunlight-readable capabilities designed specifically for HMI display and visualization solutions. These industrial operator interface terminals and HMI thin clients are ideally designed for industrial, process manufacturing, discrete manufacturing, industrial automation, building automation, process control, and custom HMI applications.
Features and Benefits:
• Available in various screen sizes, storage options, and performance packages
• Ruggedized levels of NEMA 12, 4X, 4, IP52, IP54, IP65, IP66 ratings
• Multiple mounting options, including open-frame, front/panel, chassis, and VESA mounts, and
• Panel PCs can be configured with various processors, including Intel Atom Dual Core, Intel Atom N2800, and Intel Core i5/i7.
AIS industrial touch screen panel computers and operator interface computers have been pre-tested and pre-configured for wide availability, high performance, manageability, and security appropriateness for workloads running on complete supervisory control, process monitoring and operator interface software, including:
• Wonderware ArchestrA System Platform
• InduSoft EmbeddedView, and
• Progea Movicon 11.
American Industrial Systems, Inc.
Edited by Peter Welander, firstname.lastname@example.org