Software package for motion and IO controllers
Galil Motion Control’s GalilSuite Revision 1.0 Software Package is designed for configuring, analyzing and tuning Galil’s motion and I/O controllers. GalilSuite Revision 1.0 provides an improved user interface, enhanced servo tuning capabilities with multiple tuning methods, real-time scopes, multiple device management and simplified communications.
The GalilSuite software package provides eight tools for working with Galil controllers:
- Launcher – manages controller connections
- Configuration – defines various parameters and provides backup/restore capability
- Terminal – for entering and receiving controller commands
- Editor – allows writing, saving and executing application programs
- Viewer – provides a graphical display of controller and I/O status
- Scope – captures and plots controller data such as motor position and velocity
- Tuner – for selecting controller PID parameters for optimal servo system response
- Watch – displays controller and I/O status in a tabular format.
The Tuner Tool has four methods for tuning with a graphical view of multiple tuning responses. The Scope Tool provides informative scope measurements, yet it’s easy to use due to a tracking cursor and intuitive zooming capabilities. The auto-completion tool has predictive source code suggestions, auto-insertion of subroutines, tracking of subroutine labels and a project module that allows code re-use.
GalilSuite’s new user-interface has a tool-bar presentation and tabs to organize multiple connections. This allows GalilSuite to act as a seamless application that is easy to manage and maintain.
Galil Motion Control