Use or avoid? Inputs needed on wireless monitoring and control
Natick, MA — Control Engineering is assisting VDC, an independent market research firm, in conducting a study on the use of wireless RF/microwave monitoring and control products in discrete and process manufacturing applications. We are investigating specifier and user plans and expectations for products such as:
* Wireless access points, I/O devices, modems, repeaters, routers, transceivers
* Wireless actuators
* Wireless data acquisition systems
* Wireless mesh networking transceiver modules
* Wireless operator interfaces for in-plant and off-site use
* Wireless remote controls
* Wireless sensors and transducers.
This study is being conducted for leading suppliers of these products who want to understand your current and future purchase plans, problems, and expectations. They are interested in obtaining the views and comments from those of you who have no current plans to utilize wireless RF/Microwave technology, as well as those using or planning adoption.
All persons who complete the survey will be entered into a drawing for one of five US$150
Please click here to take the survey:
— Control Engineering News Desk