Engineers’ Choice Awards
The Control Engineering Engineers’ Choice Awards highlight some of the best new control, instrumentation, and automation products as chosen by Control Engineering‘s print and online subscribers. Qualified subscribers are asked to select products based on technological advancement, service to the industry, and market impact.
2020 Engineers’ Choice Awards
- Entries opened: Feb. 4, 2019
- Entries close: Aug. 2, 2019
- Extended to Aug. 9, 2019
- Finalists announced: Oct. 10, 2019
- Voting opens: Oct. 10, 2019
- Voting closes: Dec. 20, 2019
- Winners, Honorable Mentions notified: Jan. 6, 2020
- Winners, Honorable Mentions announced: Feb. 3, 2020
- Engineers’ Choice Awards Official Rules
- Engineers’ Choice Awards Program FAQs
2019 Engineers’ Choice Awards Winners, Honorable Mentions
Congratulations to the 2019 Engineers’ Choice Award winners and honorable mentions! And thanks for your participation!
Qualified Control Engineering North American subscribers (print and digital) reviewed and voted on the finalists, selecting the winners who will be honored at the annual Engineering Awards in Manufacturing dinner on April 8, 2019, in Chicago, hosted by CFE Media.