Engineers’ Choice Awards
The Control Engineering Engineers’ Choice Awards highlight some of the best new control, instrumentation, and automation products as chosen by Control Engineering‘s print and online subscribers. Qualified subscribers are asked to select products based on technological advancement, service to the industry, and market impact.
2022 Engineers’ Choice Awards
- March 1, 2021: Entries open in the New Products for Engineers database
- May 28, 2021: Entries close
- October 1, 2021: Finalists announced and voting begins
- December 31, 2021: Voting closes
- February 1, 2021: Winners and Honorable Mentions announced
- Engineers’ Choice Awards Official Rules
- Engineers’ Choice Awards Program FAQs
2021 Engineers’ Choice Awards Winners, Honorable Mentions
Congratulations to the 2021 Engineers’ Choice Award winners and honorable mentions! And thanks for your participation!
Qualified Control Engineering North American subscribers (print and digital) reviewed and voted on the finalists, selecting the winners and honorable mentions featured in the February 2021 issue of Control Engineering magazine.