Webcast: Five things small-to-midsize manufacturers must know about Cloud ERP
Thursday, March 15, 2018, at 11 a.m. PT/1 p.m. CT/2 p.m. ET
Attendees qualify for a Certificate of Completion
Your company benefits from software made available through cloud modalities, but it’s still creaking along when it comes to a business enterprise system.
Here are 5 things you must know about today’s cloud enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems:
- The primary benefit is found not in cloud accessibility, but in the system’s integrated nature, which makes sure – no matter the project – that everyone involved is looking at “the same sheet of music.”
- A unified system embodies best practices in the form of industry- and role-specific dashboards, key performance indicators, and even industry terminology.
- Even when delivered as a service, application tailoring is possible with customization that will not be version-locked.
- Return on investment is based on reductions in reporting times and resources; financial closings and audit time reductions; and reduced IT support costs.
- You’re not too small to have a complete suite of modern industrial-business applications. From product data management to planning & scheduling, procurement, production control and supply chain, managers and engineers benefit from unified, integrated tools.
Cloud-resident, mobile-friendly ERP features lower implementation and operating costs. Software versions are always up to date. ERP assets move from being a capital expenditure to an operations expenditure.
We’ll also address challenges and risks often associated with cloud-based applications, including security and performance issues and the importance of detailed service-level agreements.
- Jonathan Gross, Managing Director, Pemeco Consulting
- Ranga Bodla, Head of Industry Marketing, Oracle NetSuite