Webcast: Achieve and sustain peak process performance from your operating units to site-wide optimization throughout your enterprise
How are you ensuring your assets are operating at peak capacity without compromising efficiency and profitability?
How are you optimizing across your site today while ensuring safe and stable operations?
Do you have visibility into the economic consequences of your plants’ advanced process control (APC) applications?
In today’s globally competitive marketplace, process industry producers seek new ways to increase efficiency, production rates, safety, and reliability. APC and optimization are proven technologies across the process industry that can deliver significant value.
The webcast demonstrates how to run a plant efficiently and meet the challenges of competitive pressures, regulatory demands and an aging workforce to deliver safer, more reliable and efficient operations.
- Understand how to operate your assets at peak process performance, optimize across your sites and visualize the economic impact of your advanced process control applications
- Understand the variety of technology solutions available today to meet your process control, optimization and monitoring challenges
- Learn about new technologies to ease integration of advanced process control and optimization:
- Multivariable control that balances performance, robustness and process economics
- Real-time optimization that goes beyond typical APC boundaries to provide site-wide benefits
- Cloud-based APC monitoring that identifies performance degradation and helps maintain unit profitability.
Jaideep Bhattacharya, Product Manager, Honeywell Process Solutions
Bob Vavra, Content Manager, CFE Media