Webcast: HMI hardware and software: What you need to know
Wednesday, Dec. 6, 2017, 11 a.m. PT/1 p.m. CT/2 p.m. ET
One (1) Certified Professional Development Hour (PDH) available for all attendees.
Advances in human-machine interface (HMI) hardware and software make HMI implementation (as a window into controls, operations, and enterprise) easier. A wide variety of features and functions can make selection a challenge. How much of what is needed? CFE Media research will be cited.
- Identify key HMI hardware and software trends from Control Engineering research
- Review HMI hardware features needed for what applications
- Learn criteria for what’s needed and what’s not for HMI hardware
- Review software features needed for what applications
- Learn criteria for what’s needed and what’s not for HMI software.
- Anthony Smith, director of engineering, Industrial Automated Systems Inc.
- Daniel Miller, associate controls engineer, Patti Engineering
Moderator: Mark T. Hoske, content manager, Control Engineering
Sponsored by: Advantech, Kontron, Unitronics