Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 11 a.m. PT/1 p.m. CT/2 p.m. ET
Attendees qualify for a Certificate of Completion
Click here to register.
Volatility within the commodity markets has placed greater emphasis on driving operational efficiency and business agility in the oil and gas industry. Oil and gas companies are looking to save money wherever possible in order to combat low oil and gas prices. At the same time, companies are seeking to better manage their production operations.
Join our webcast as we explore how E&P companies can drive operational efficiency when commodity prices are low.
During this event, we will cover:
- Cost-Cutting Strategies for Combatting Commodity Market Volatility
- Cut Costs – Jobs, Investments
- Modernize Technology – Automate, Integrate, and Move to the Cloud
- Automate – How E&P companies can save millions per year and increase production by automating manual processes
- Integrate – How E&P companies can increase employee productivity by integrating SCADA with field data capture and production accounting
- Move to the Cloud – How to lower IT costs through cloud infrastructure and other managed services
- Example ROI of how much can be saved though automated operations
Who Should Attend?
This webcast is designed for production managers, operations managers, and IT professionals at exploration and production companies who are looking for ways to drive efficiency in production management.
Presenter: Kyle Chapman, Sr. Manager Field Operations, Quorum Business Solutions
Moderator: Peter Welander, CFE Media
Sponsored by: Quorum