Wednesday, May 18, 2016, at 11 a.m. PT/1 p.m. CT/2 p.m. ET
Attendees qualify for a Certificate of Completion
Current-limiting devices can have a significant impact on the Short-Circuit Current Rating (SCCR) of an industrial control panel. However, many struggle to understand how to properly apply current-limiting devices to raise SCCR. This webcast will simplify the process of applying a current-limiting device to raise SCCR, explain the limits of use, and demonstrate how current-limiting devices can help solve SCCR challenges, as well as increase design and manufacturing flexibility with minimal to no impact on cost.
After viewing this webcast, participants will:
- Learn how current-limiting devices are used to improve SCCR
- Understand when current-limiting devices cannot raise SCCR
- View real examples where current-limiting devices improved SCCR
- Understand how panels can be designed with alternate component options to increase the range of SCCR applicability.
- Erik Barnes, Marketing Manager for Bussmann series products
- Evan Chechopoulos, Electrical and Controls Engineer, Strasbaugh
Moderator: Mark Hoske, Control Engineering Content Manager, CFE Media
Sponsored by: Bussmann by Eaton