Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at 11 a.m. PT /1 p.m. CT/2 p.m. ET
Attendees qualify for a Certificate of Completion.
Electric motor systems with variable frequency drives (VFDs) are becoming more common in large industrial systems because VFDs provide higher system efficiency, greater operational flexibility and improved reliability with reduced carbon footprint. When the requirements and functionality of the drive system are well-defined, component design can be optimized to achieve the highest reliability and lowest cost of ownership. This webinar will help you understand how to optimize drive train systems for improved reliability.
- What are the various load classifications for different applications (Constant Torque and Variable Torque)?
- How can you ensure electrical and mechanical reliability for (Constant Torque and Variable Torque)?
- Application example, ensuring motor reliability for reciprocating compressor.
- Dave Hernandez, Sr. Product Engineer, R&D Projects Group, Siemens Industry, Inc.
- Sumit Singhal, Technical Head of Integrated Drive Systems for Large Drives, Siemens Industry, Inc.
Moderator: Bob Vavra, Content Manager and Moderator, Plant Engineering
Sponsored by: Siemens