Motor and Drive System Considerations to Ensure Maximum Performance, Increase Reliability and Extend Product Life
Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 11 a.m. PT /1 p.m. CT/2 p.m. ET
Attendees qualify for a Certificate of Completion.
Using drives on motor driven systems can improve performance; increase efficiency and increase reliability but there are special considerations that must be addressed to ensure the products are compatible and do not run at a speed or in an application where unsuitable. Product and design considerations will be discussed in this presentation.
This presentation will provide information about what kind of special application conditions need to be known and understood, to ensure the components will perform well in the application and/or work together as a system; and how to achieve the best performance and system reliability.
- Have you questioned if adding a drive to you system will improve your performance and reliability?
- Do you purchase motors and or drives?
- Are you responsible for integrating the systems?
- Do you understand the influence of the environment on your motor and drive system performance?
- Are you aware there are application guides that can help you understand what is needed to assemble motion systems?
Presenter: William R. Finley, Sr. Director of Technology, Process Industries and Drives
Moderator: Bob Vavra, Content Manager and Moderator, Plant Engineering
Sponsored by: Siemens