December 16, 2021 11AM PT | 1PM CT | 2PM ET
Advanced Analytics from Plant Floor to Cloud – It’s Not a One Size Fits All
Attendees are eligible for a certificate of completion.
This is an intense period to be in the production world. The question is less one of whether to use data to analyze and improve the performance of your plant, but how. In this webcast, we will look at various solutions that deliver insights and help solve for the most common manufacturing challenges.
Advanced analytics capabilities are now available for the process engineer to create their own models and deploy them across their facilities without the need for a data scientist. On the other hand, we will see how to use the power of the cloud and cloud-based analytics to improve operations in areas like: predictive quality, uptime, throughput, etc. – across various assets and facilities and across the company. The ability to know where you’ve been in order to predict where you’re going translates into hours saved, waste reduced, and efficiencies acquired.
- Understand the key steps required to deploy successful advanced analytics solutions
- Examine tools process engineers can use to identify root causes of quality, downtime or yield problems using advanced analytics
- Explore a cloud-based data management strategy
- Learn the benefits of a managing data analytics in the cloud
- See how to get started with easy-to-use advanced analytics
Naren Gopalkrishna, Sr. Principal, Digital Product Management, GE Digital
Mark Hoske, Content Manager, CFE Media and Technology
Meet Our Sponsors