Data-as-a-Service: The Trends and Technologies Powering the Future
ATTENDEES QUALIFY FOR A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
In this webcast, the expert presenter Kerrie Jordan at Epicor Software will discuss how data-as-a-service (DaaS) and automation are accelerating digital transformation. This includes learning how to use market data to advance business outcomes as well as giving a clearer perspective on how to invest, ramp-up talent, re-tool and approach operations proactively. Jordan will also cover the trends and technologies powering these changes, common challenges plant engineers face and how to set up your organization’s operations to be data rich and data driven in the future.
- Review research to better understand how leadership can create a satisfying work environment for their teams (Voice of manufacturing report)
- Explore the trends and technologies shaping the future of DaaS and automation
- How to use macroeconomic data in emerging markets to ramp-up talent, re-tooling, and upskill your team
- How to overcome the most common challenges teams face with integrating DaaS and automation
- Understand best practices when integrating DaaS and automation
- How to leverage DaaS and automation to gain a competitive edge in 2023 and beyond.
Kerrie Jordan, Vice President, Product Management, Data Platform, Epicor
Chris Vavra, Web Content Manager, CFE Media and Technology